People Will Stare: Another Crazy Bird Card

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

I recently got the Technique Junkies sentiment stamp that I used on this card, and couldn't wait to pair it up with this particular Crazy Bird!
I colored this bird with Copics, adding some detail and dimension to the face. You can't see it in the pic, but the red scallops on the wings and tail were colored with a red Spica pen so they have a nice sparkle. I used a white Sharpie paint pen to make the white dots on the bird's body, and gave him some Glossy Accent eyes. After stamping the sentiment, I colored in some of the words with a Copic marker, then sprinkled a few shiny sequins around the card.

Just one more card to post! 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday: Make it Sparkle
613 Avenue Create Challenge #155: Anything Goes
Penny Black and More December Challenge: Anything Goes with a Stamp

~Hugs,
Thanks for visiting my blog!
To have Ink Up delivered to your inbox,
subscribe in the box at the top right of the page.

3 comments :

Chana Malkah said...

I can see you really had fun working with the Crazy Birds! I have been very successful in avoiding purchasing the dies and stamps.....you are making it almost impossible for me to continue to resist. Great layout, wonderful color and paper choices. Thanks for sharing the fun with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Anonymous said...

haha, what a wonderfully colourful and fun card! thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more.
linda

Caryn said...

Love the look on the bird's face - so funny! Great colours and fabulous colouring.
Happy New Year and thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp this week.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx