Paper Sweeties October Release Countdown!

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Day 2 of Paper Sweeties' October New Releases is here, and I've got a bright and cheery Christmas card to share with you. 
This card was so easy to make, and unlike most of my cards, it has no coloring (except for tiny hearts inside). The mitten tags were die cut from the new Stitched Tags #2 Sweet Cuts die set, and I added black faux stitches with a Sharpie marker, and some Strawberry and Green Apple Seam Binding. The sentiment is from the O' Christmas Tree stamp set, and was heat embossed with white ep. A few Sugar Sprinkles Sequins add the requisite sparkle.
I love the simple Peace Love Joy sentiment with those sweet little hearts that I colored with a red Copic marker. It's out of the new Stand Add On: Manger stamp set.

All the new October new release stamps and dies will be available in the Paper Sweeties boutique beginning tomorrow!

My Paper Sweeties teamies have more inspiration waiting for you on each of their blogs:



Have you entered this month's Inspiration Challenge yet? There's still time!

http://papersweeties.com/blog/paper-sweeties-inspiration-challenge-october-2015/

And, be sure to check out the October Kit of the Month. Aren't these cards adorable!

<DSCN3109

I'll have another Christmas card tomorrow. Hope to see you again, then.

Until tomorrow,

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create #145: Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Challenge #283: Always Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Clean & Simple Christmas

~Hugs,

Supplies Used:

Thanks for visiting my blog!
To have Ink Up delivered to your inbox,
subscribe in the box at the top right of the page.

10 comments :

Jill Norwood said...

Such cute mittens! I love the contrasting patterns! Such a fun and gorgeous card inside and out!

Larissa Heskett said...

BEAUTIFUL Card!! I LOVE the Design!! =) I've update my Blog Post about the Felt and Wool Fabrics that I used!! I thought you might like to know!!?? I included links to the Store where I buy my Felt too!! THANKS SO MUCH for the SWEET Comment and for stopping by my Blog!! It MEANS ALOT!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Such a wonderful design!! So very sweet!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Lisa said...

Love this! Love your faux stitching... I love stitching but just don't ever want to take the extra time to do it... I really should try this more often. I'm always afraid I'll ruin what I just did...lol... yours looks great.. I'll be brave..

Maria said...

Gorgeous card with the tags! Such wonderful contrast with the awesome colors and patterns! A perfect Christmas card...love it!!

Mynn xx said...

Super darling!!! LOVE the POP of red and green on top of the black paper! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

The Craft Princess said...

I love the mittens and the fun papers that go together...and I really LOVE the sequins that look like little snowflakes falling :) Hugs...Janie

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

These colors look so great together! I especially love the checkered mitten! Adorable card!

Unknown said...

Very beautiful Creation :-)
Thanks for your work!
Cristina , DT for Craft you passion

Leslie Miller said...

Those mittens are CUTE! Love the paper. Now I want peppermint. Blueberry Greek yogurt will have to do, I guess.