Orange Poppy Thank You

Tuesday, August 13, 2013


I've missed playing in the Viva la Verve Sketch Challenge for the past few weeks, so I pulled out an image I colored several months ago and used it for the August 2013 Week 1 sketch.
It's easy to see what I did on this card, so I'll skip the details, but I will mention that I colored this pretty Our Daily Bread poppy image with Copics back in February, then used Prismacolor pencils today to add a little more shading. I am loving my Prismacolors lately!
I needed a thank you card to put in a package I'm mailing out tomorrow, and this card fit the bill perfectly!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful Wednesday! :)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Viva la Verve Sketch Challenge: August 2013 Week 1
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Make the Cut

~Hugs,

Supplies:

Thanks for visiting my blog!
To have Ink Up delivered to your inbox,
subscribe in the box at the top right of the page.

4 comments :

Sue Lelli said...

Your coloring is superb, Cheryl and I LOVE that little postage detail!

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful use of color and a gorgeous stamp and dies! I really like how you used the label die for a border accent. Very nice and clever!

Sandra said...

Beautiful card! Love the pattern paper you've used! And all the stitching add so much. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Maria said...

Gorgeous coloring of the lovely poppies! And, beautiful die cuts used on this stunning detailed card...LOVE IT!!!